To install GoingUp! Web Analytics in to your Blogger Account, just follow these easy step-by-step directions:
1. Login to or Sign Up for a GoingUp! Account.
2. From the “My Websites” page, click the small wrench icon [ ] next to the site you want to install the code on or if this is a new site, click the add new site link.
3. Click Tracking Code in the Purple Bar.
4. Configure your badge the way you like and then select and then copy the cod (Hint: Control-C on Windows or Command-C on Mac)
5. Now, login to your Blogger Account and click Template
6. Next, click Page Elements
7. At the bottom of the page, click Add Page Element
9. For the Title, enter whatever your like and then Paste the GoingUp! Tracking Code into the Box. (Hint: Control-V on Windows or Command-V on Mac)
10. Click Save Changes and you’re done!
You can get GoingUp! for other systems, see our plug-ins page for the latest versions.